About Me

I first started photography in the 80's. Believe it or not, on Hollywood Boulevard in LA. I shot tourists with cardboard celebrities! Weird huh!!! Since then I have had children and moved to different parts of the US. I've stayed home, I've worked and until about 6 years ago I never really had a passion for anything like I do PHOTOGRAPHY! Sometimes life happens and I don't get to shoot like I want, but I always make time. I want to share with you some of my favorite shots.... Hope you like! :D

Followers

Sunday, September 5, 2010

First Day - New Blog

Yay!  I have a blog.       Now, what am I gonna say?  lol

First I want to start by posting a photo that I am really proud of.  It is of my niece Kourtney.  It made it to the Kodak screen at Times Square in New York...  It also placed in the top 25 for our local County Fair and is on display at the Arts Center of the Ozarks until the middle of September.

2 comments:

Pages