About Me

I first started photography in the 80's. Believe it or not, on Hollywood Boulevard in LA. I shot tourists with cardboard celebrities! Weird huh!!! Since then I have had children and moved to different parts of the US. I've stayed home, I've worked and until about 6 years ago I never really had a passion for anything like I do PHOTOGRAPHY! Sometimes life happens and I don't get to shoot like I want, but I always make time. I want to share with you some of my favorite shots.... Hope you like! :D

Followers

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Retro Collection




For the longest time I've wanted to create a collection with a 50's or 60's theme.  A friend of mine wanted some w pictures, so we took this opportunity to really dive into this.  She did a fantastic job picking out clothing that depicts the era we wanted.  I would say, it's sort of an Audrey Hepburn look.  I took her to downtown Rogers on a Sunday, when there weren't very many people around, and we walked around and shot for a couple of hours.  These are some of what we came up with that day.  

                                                                                             Enjoy!  :








No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages